Wednesday, August 18, 2010

er...um...yeah....

Last week...yeah that kinda sucked. Timing was off. More bad news. Not enough exercise. So we're going to pretend it NEVER.REALLY.HAPPENED.

This week we ran on Sunday, so about .7 mile, and then baby wrangling. Nothing on Monday, and then Tues...the dreaded "Butts and Gut". It was like the spawn of satan mated with aerobics. We started with a few stretches, then squats and lunges, and a round of lunging through the conference center, followed by frog leaps and pencil jumps. I walked out and turned to my friend Anastasia and said "Have I ever told you that I used to race bikes? And I played football? But today, today I realized how long ago that had all been..." All of that lunging, squatting and frog leaping, is killing me today. I've fallen twice trying to sit on the floor and play with Porter. It's been crazy. I've walked, but nothing much, not enough to count.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, at least you're getting up each day, or um, each fall. you ran Sunday and keep going back for more lunchtime punishment, um exercise. Steps in the right direction, even if it's not as many steps as you thought. I definitely feel that right now. wah. Good job, and here's hoping a week or two from now we're feeling more upbeat. Hope the bad news was not too bad.

    ReplyDelete