Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hair of the Dog

Tonight I decided I had to suck it up. The frog jumps and butt and gut festivities from Tuesday left me in a lot of pain, with multiple knots in my muscles between knees and waist. But I didn't want to be completely out of commission for a week because of one class, so I went. In happy news, while I was running, the knots came out, and I felt really good. So good that I actually extended my trail run to .9 miles, which is the first increase in a while. The bad news is about 30 seconds after I stopped, the knots were back. No worse, but no better either. Hubby called it "hair of the dog" and I think that's probably as accurate as you can get.

Total: 1.2 miles, Run 0.9 miles.

1 comment:

  1. Yeay! You know, I meant to say in my blog that I'm really looking forward to getting back to running. I actually like it. not every time, but it has it's benefits, like loosening up those 'spots'! good job!

    ReplyDelete